Friday, July 1, 2011

First Day "On" The Job

Well... Today was my official first day "on" the job.  It was a busy one! 

It began by sleeping in... well 7:30 a.m. to me is considered sleeping in... not sure about you.  We (yes me and my two boys) headed to the gym around 8:30 a.m. where I had a client who had amazing results on her 24 Day Challenge and now continuing with products she is now down another 8 pounds with her first month at CrossFit Texas!!!  Keep up the great work Becky, you're a rockstar!!!

I then coached the 9:30 a.m. class.  Y'all were awesome and I appreciate everyone being patient with me.  It was nice to meet the new folks as well as hug the necks of others who I hadn't seen in a while.

I then had a second body fat analysis with a dear friend who has lost now 16 pounds since the beginning of her 24 Day Challenge.  We discussed goals and nutrition on the Zone Diet.  Keep up the great work Stacey!

I finished my time at CrossFit Texas with two ladies who I have come to love, adore and push hard to try and get ahead of or at least next to in the daily "Work-out Of the Day" or WOD.  We had a great WOD of 13 pull ups, 25 deadlifts (95 lbs), 25 push-ups, 25 box jumps (20 inch), 25 floor wipers (95 lbs), 25 KB clean and press (25 lb) and 12 pull ups.  All in 5 minutes and 34 seconds!!

Finished the day with a great time at the pool with friends and sun!  Home for a short nap and setting up appointments for tomorrow!!  Ready for the CrossFit Leander WOD in the morning with their Challenge Kick Off afterwards.  The day will finish with an awesome little boy's 4th Birthday Party!!! 

It will be a great Saturday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great first day! Love the "sleeping in" part lol. 7:30 is late around our house too!

    ReplyDelete