Friday, June 24, 2011

There's No Place Like Home....

Here we go... the journey has begun!!  Well... I guess it started in March of 2009 but I had no intention of quitting a job with the State of Texas to pursue helping others in their journey to health and wellness.

If you've been around me you've heard my story and could probably repeat it to me better than I could share it here...  But one of my best friends was getting married and I knew with out a doubt that we would be wearing strapless dresses.  I told my husband that if he could get my arms defined then I would go back to being a blonde.  I guess I didn't realize how much he liked the blonde!!

I began CrossFit on March 29, 2009 I know the date because the workout was "Murph"!  I finished in 60 minutes (not prescribed obviously) but I FINISHED!!!  And that was it... I was hooked like a fish who completely swallowed the entire lure.  By adding AdvoCare into my new love of CrossFit Training I found myself in a size 2 from a size 12.  I had only lost about 14 pounds... but that's one of my favorite things.  I'm not on the scale worried about every pound... if anything I'm more concerned when my pants are a little tight.

The love of CrossFit quickly increased my love for AdvoCare.  So much so that AdvoCare has "supplemented" my State income so that I can come home.  This means I can host boot camps and help others obtain their goals of physical fitness, weight loss, increased energy and financial freedom.  So here we go... I've put in my notice at the State and plan to continue sharing the fantastic AdvoCare products with you!

I hope you will all enjoy taking this journey with me as I could have NEVER have made it this far without each of you!!

God Bless,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment