Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm Bored...

Today I got to go back to "work" for a great boot camp time with some of those hard working ladies.  They did a great job and worked hard in that heat!!  While we were there Tyler was "bored"!  Okay so I'm not working but now I'm working with children who are bored and need entertainment please, while you work.  Any suggestions?

The boot camp ladies had a great idea... water guns!!  Think they were hot?  So now we will be checking out what we can do to keep entertained while mom works. 

I will be starting a boot camp at 6:00 p.m. in Hutto on Tuesday's and Thursday's at Ray Elementary.  I plan to start them in August... If you're interested sign up at www.crossfittx.com.  More info on Face Book to come.  At least at that facility there will be a nice playground for the kids to play on.

Other than "entertaining" children... today was a very busy day for mom.  I did get a 20 minute nap in since Brett forgot his swim suit.  I was secretly happy we didn't make it to the pool for that reason.

I had the classes at CrossFit Texas tonight.  Y'all all did a great job!  I was super impressed with how each of you pushed yourselves to the point that some wanted to stop... but you didn't!  You accomplished in 10 minutes or less what others can't do in an hour!!  If you continue to work hard at your goals you will get results... today the result was not receiving a DNF (did not finish).  Tomorrow you may get your first pull-up or hand stand push-up.  Until then... we work hard, we can slow down but we never stop!!  Because then we would be bored and need something to do while we catch our breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment